22. On what Buzzfeed Quizzes have told me about myself:
- If you were elected president, what would happen to America? My face would be etched into Mount Rushmore because I’d be THAT legendary.
- What “Trendy” thing would you really love if you actually tried? I would apparently love to go to summer music festivals. (Didn’t really need Buzzfeed to know that.)
- Which “Friends” character are you? Rachel. (REALLY.)
- What city should you actually live in? Cape Town. (Heavily approve!)
- What state do you actually belong in? Oregon.
- Which decade do you actually belong in? The 00’s. (True enough. I need technology.)
- What music festival should you go to? Governor’s Ball is for me.
- How emotionally unavailable are you? I’m frozen. Ice cold.
- Which Spice Girl are you? Sporty Spice.
- How cool are you? “They should call you Johnny Cash because you walk the line between cool and…something else.”
- Who’s your Disney best friend? Mushu from Mulan. (I can dig it.)
- Which Mean Girls character are you? Aaron Samuels. (My hair looks sexy pushed back.)
- Which Girls character are you? Charlie.
Really important: I GOT PACEY WITTER, THE MOST FLAWLESS CHARACTER TO EVER EXIST.
(These are all kind of creepily accurate, tbh. Especially the character description ones.)